Tallon Consulting Group, located in Denver, Colorado, is grounded in the understanding that effective action stems from self-awareness, and results come from the inside out. We help our clients develop a practical understanding of their personality style, how this affects their interactions with those they lead, and how to execute a plan for effective change and growth.
Our consultants have extensive experience helping candidates in each of these situations:
- High-potential executives who are being groomed for larger leadership roles.
- High-performing executives seeking objective feedback and insight
- Executives needing remedial guidance on behavioral or performance issues.
THE PROGRAM WORKS
While each client is unique, the program focuses on helping leaders navigate the shifting demands brought about by changing business demands and the increasing complexity of professional advancement.
- The client undergoes an extensive assessment interview with the coach and a 360-degree assessment that includes verbal interviews with approximately seven to ten key stakeholders (professional & personal) and, when appropriate, a written survey to a broader audience. This feedback sets the direction of the coaching sessions
- The program generally consists of eight to 10 hours of one-to-one coaching. The sessions are usually conducted in-person at the client’s location, though phone sessions are also available.
WE ARE UNIQUE
Tallon Consulting Group follows a three-phase process for executive coaching. These phases are not concrete and fixed; they overlap and are revisited throughout the coaching engagement. We also incorporate a powerful tool called the Enneagram to uncover perspective on an individual’s personality which allows for growth.
See OUR PHILOSOPHY & APPROACH for more detail.
AWARENESS — Self-awareness forms the foundation for ongoing development. This awareness is gained through two lenses: the 360-degree assessment, and a personality-type assessment using the Enneagram model of personality styles.
AUTHENTICITY — Establish goals for the client’s development, then identify and resolve “conflicting commitments,” or innate resistance to change undermining development. Authenticity in this sense means rewriting some of these attitudes to be consistent with the client’s goals and values.
ACTION — A lengthy, powerful process to develop, launch and monitor progress on the customized action plan for meeting the performance goals.
Glad to meet you
You’ve made it this far. It’s time to get started on your journey towards an enlightened, considerate, more forward-thinking leader. Connect with us today.